This is the shop display machine, so it's considered a used machine, eventhough it's done nothing but sit on a shelf for a year!
The 1110DX Pro makes serger sewing easy!
- Incorporating the differential feed system of two feed dogs, puckered edges on woven fabrics and stretched edges on knits are virtually eliminated.
- The rolled hem conversion feature eliminates the need to change the needle plate, foot or tension setting for rolled hemming.
- Restructured lower looper guides allow easy access.
- The included threading card and color-coded guides are easy to follow for 2, 3 or 4 thread serging.
- 2,3, and 4 thread convertible
- Easy lay in threading
- Threading chart
- Color coded thread guides
- Tension release device
- Easily accessible lower looper guides
- Changeable thread guide
- Quick change rolled hem
- Lower looper pretension setting slider
- Easily retractable upper knife
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Snap on presser feet
- Adjustable stitch length 1mm to 5mm
- Differential feed ratio 0.5 to 2.25
- Adjustable cutting width 3.1mm to 7.3mm
- Maximum speed 1,300 spm
- Waste chip box
- Soft cover