by Brooklyn Tweed
- Unit Price
A versatile worsted weight yarn, woolen spun from soft, sturdy American Columbia fleeces, Tones has a round, springy 3-ply construction for stitch definition that shines in textured and cabled knits.
Light and dark heathered base yarns are overdyed with traditional techniques to create "Tone Pairs" of 24 harmonious shades, offering countless options for creativity!
Mix and match bright, bold Overtones and deeper, more subdued Undertones in colorwork and stripes. Craft vibrant combinations with tones from different hues, or go for a subtler, painterly approach by blending tones from the same colorway.
Gauge:Â 4Â¼ - 5 stitches to 1" on 4Â½ - 5Â½ mm (US 7 - 9)Â Â
Interchangeable with Shelter
140 yards (128 meters) | 50 grams | worsted weight
- 3-ply woolen spun construction
- 100% 24 micron Columbia wool from Wyoming
- Scoured at Bollman Industries in San Angelo, Texas
- Stock dyed at G.J. Littlewood & Son, Inc. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Spun at Crescent Woolen Mills Co. in Two Rivers, Wisconsin
- Skein dyed at Caledonian Dye Works in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Finished at Clemson Winding in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania